Thursday 27 October 2016

Writers Journal

This is another entry from my writers journal. The starter I used was footsteps in the dark.

Footsteps  in the dark. I’m jogging along the alleyway. This is a pretty dodgy place but oh well. I need to get some evidence that there are creatures looming around these areas. I have a photo of one, it’s really blurry though. Orange scaly face with Sapphire blue  eyes, and a long sleek body with a leaf green colour to it. Suddenly I hear a noise to my right. A massive pot hole is opening up. And silently but steady this “ thing” comes out. I fear for my life. I get my phone out and start recording. Then with a slight twitch it turns to face me. I know it can see me. I take a step backwards. Then my phone rings. It’s the office. “ Oi jeremey you need to stream what you're doing. “ We can see your tracking device and there's something big in front of you!!”. “Stream it!!” he shouts. “ Ok OK I say”. As I desperately turn the app on. This news is going on all the way round the world. Then it’s great big head picks up speed and disappears into another pothole. That was the most scariest and cool encounter I had ever seen.

My car is waiting outside the alley. As i get into it there are police car sirens whirring in the distance. It sounds like they are getting closer. That’s when I see the body. It’s lying all bloody in the car right behind me. It has fang marks as deep as my middle finger. Suddenly the “ thing “ comes back up. It engulfs my car in one bite. Crushing it and me. I feel claustrophobic. Then I hear and feel something in my back snap.

Footstep monster is apparently what they call the thing now. Expecting it to be me. Saying that my ghost haunts the place. Well at least I know the true story. ANd
that’s what matters to me most.


Star descriptive piece of writing
Star can picture it in my head
Wish maybe at the beginning say where he is

No comments:

Post a Comment