Friday 23 September 2016

Writing

Quick Write 1
For writing Miss Fisher sometimes just gives us sentence starters and we have to write a story using that sentence starter.

At that moment I knew that I should have just left the bull alone I should have just seen the sign that it was angry. And I definitely shouldn’t have been poking it and showing it a red rag. I soon as I turn round I see that my mates have got on the motorbikes and are yelling at me to get on. Everything is going in slow motion. Then it turns back to normal. I start sprinting towards the bikes with a huge cattle beast thundering towards me from behind. As I hear the revving of the bikes i take a huge leap at the bike and i just manage to make it. But that’s not all. It hasn’t given up. Not even after we close the gate it chases us halfway through the gully until we get to the creek. This is where we practice our jumps on our motorbikes. One of the dirt bike jumps look over the creek it’s this or nothing. As the first one goes over easily we get rammed in the back by the black and white beast. That gave us a little bit of boost and we get over the creek. That’s good but the bad thing is the first one when it landed it stalled and it’s slowly starting to burn. We have to ditch both bikes we race up the hill and head back towards home.

When we get home uncle comes out. He’s always happy and he’s even more happy when he get’s to come with us and take down all the mental bulls. So when we get in we start calling Uncle!! Uncle!! Frantically. We hear him say Hurry Up! And he's already on the quad racing down to the creek with the 308 slung over his back. We see it and it’s even more angry. We know the job. It takes all the energy and adrenaline we have in us to get it done. As I slowly creep up on it from the right side I have to climb up the side of the wet grass and dirt. When I get my foot hold I jump and try to wrestle it to the ground. Then to my left louis comes in and hits it hard with a grunt. We both lean back as uncle slings the 308 over his shoulder and gets it into position. We both tell him to shoot as the bull tries to throw us off. It's like holding onto a tornado. Then we hear a deafening bang and the bull slowly grunts and falls limply to the ground. We get spurted with blood and i even have half a bull brain on my face. Well uncle seems pretty happy. He gets money for the meat. He got to shoot something today. And he has seen his nephews with their first blood. Usually the bull shakes us off when we are holding it down so we never get blood on us but this time we got blood everywhere. I’m tired all i want to do is go back home and go to sleep. And that’s exactly what i’m going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment