Friday 23 September 2016

Writing

Quick Write 2
Our sentence was I should have lied just then.

I should have lied just then. Then I could have easily just got away with wagging class. The principal doesn’t look impressed. All he says is “ I am so disappointed in you”. And then the worst thing happens. I’m afraid that I have to do this to you, but by what you’ve done I have to do it. He calls 111. Why though. I didn’t even touch the weed back there and sprint away with it. He was the only one that caught me. I’m going to have ask you one more time he says to me before he calls the number. No! I scream. And run out the door right past the office. Just to find all the cops and helicopters outside of school. I start sprinting, I hear gunshots behind and men screaming at each other. I peer around the corner. One of the policemen lunge at me but i dive into a bush. I fall down a hole in there. The cop can’t see me. I feel a stinging pain in my hand. Just to find a huge gash through the middle of it and soft tissue hanging loosely of it. I quickly grab all the leaves that have fallen down on me and put them on my gash. I feel limp and weak. Then I black out. I wake up to the sound of thundering blades on the helicopter. The army men around me have me in handcuffs. Woah I’m only 12. Why are they doing this to me. Then we cross a long wall. I know where we are. We’re in Mexico. I quickly side bash the man on my right and headbutt the one on the left. I grab their parachutes and jump out forgetting that my hands are cuffed. I pulled on the ripcord as it the parachute puffs out. I frantically get into the arm holds. They are really lose on my arms. So as i’m tightening the straps on the parachute the chopper turns round and speeds towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment