Tuesday 21 March 2017

Camp Assesment

Weka Point Camp Self Assessment   Name:   
Camp is over.  Now it is time to reconsider the goals that you set and check to see if you achieved them.https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2015/10/07/21/16/goal-976853_960_720.png

After my camp experience at Weka Point, I know that I can now:
  • Tie a proper knot.
  • Pitch a small tent.
  • Abseil, just learning how to do it and just get it done.

I achieved these goals:   (Copy and paste from your list.)
  • Keeping organised in our tent
  • Keeping my bag tidy and helping my friends to do that as well.
NOW - explain how you achieved them.
In the mornings I just tidied my stuff up then told my friends to do that and I helped the with it as well.



https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2014/04/03/10/06/camping-309827_960_720.png
I feel... About Weka Point now it
It was really fun doing all of the activities because the people were nice and most of the activities were organised. My favourite activity was the soft archery just because that was one of the new things that I could try.

I used GOTAR when I …
Wasn’t really scared of anything but abseiling just was a little bit of an adrenaline rush.
Some things that could be improved at camp are…
The activities were fun but they could just update them and make them a little more organised and new.

Because…
Most of the activities that I have done were there and it would just be really fun to try and do new things at camp.

http://www.picserver.org/images/highway/phrases/teamwork.jpg
The best thing about camp was…because…
The best thing about camp was the soft archery because it was a new thing to me and I had never done it before. It was also fun because it was quite competitive against my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment